Dr. MGR University Fellowships
- This online registration form is for the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR University fellowships at Ganga Hospital for the academic year 2021-2022.
Fellowships are available for the following sub-specialties:
- Spine Surgery
- Limb reconstruction surgery.
- This will be a one year fellowship programme under Tamil Nadu Dr MGR university starting from September 1, 2021
- Last date for application for fellowship is 25-07-21
- Fellowship entrance Exam will be conducted online on 31-07-2021 followed by an interview for shortlisted candidates.
- Fellowships are available for Indian nationals only who have cleared M.S/ DNB Orthopedics examinations and one candidate can apply for only one speciality.
Registration with MCI/ State medical council is necessary.
- Fellowship stipend will be Rs. 60,000/month.
- Candidate will receive an Email with Registration ID number and a payment link after completing the online registration form. This number with E-mail address can then be used to complete the payment for online examination.
Candidates will be eligible for online exam only after completion of payment of examination fee.
- Online Examination fee will be Rs 1,000/-
- Exam Pattern :
Exam will include 75 MCQ's (40 general orthopedics + 35 specific speciality) to be answered in 75 mins.
Each Correct Answer will be awarded 4 marks while a wrong answer will carry a negative mark.
- For any further queries, mail to email@example.com