Publications 2019 - 2020
Publications - International
1. Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Chitraa Tangavel, Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan, Sharon Miracle Nayagam, Monica Steffi Matchado, Raveendran Muthurajan, K.S.Sri Vijay Anand, Sunmathi Rajendran, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Dharmalingam Kuppamuthu. Proteomic Signatures of Healthy Intervertebral Discs From Organ Donors: A Comparison With Previous Studies on Discs From Scoliosis, Animals, and Trauma. Accepted for publication. Neurospine 2020; Jun 17(2):426-442. . https://doi.org/10.14245/ns.2040056.028
2. Soundararajan Dilip Chand Raja, S Rajasekaran, Letter to the Editor regarding: “Degenerate-disc Infection Study with Contaminant Control (DISC): A multi-center prospective case-control trial” by Rao et al. Accepted for publication. The Spine Journal 2020.
3. Saumyajit Basu, Anil M. Solanki, Abhishek Srivastava, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, S. Rajasekaran, Arvind Jayaswal. Unplanned return to operation room (OR) following growing spinal constructs (GSCs) in early onset scoliosis (EOS)-a multi-centric study. European Spine Journal 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-020-06506-4.
4. Vibhu Krishnan Viswanathan, Ajoy Shetty, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Modic changes - An evidence-based, narrative review on its patho-physiology, clinical signicance and role in chronic low back pain. Accepted for publication. Journal of clinical orthopaedics and trauma 2020.
5. Gandhi, Sapan; Khanna, Krishn; Harada, Garrett; Louie, Philip; Harrop, James; Mroz, Thomas; Al-Saleh, Khalid; Barbanti Brodano, Giovanni; Chapman, Jens; Fehlings, Michael; Hu, Serena; Kawaguchi, Yoshiharu; Mayer, H. Michael; Menon, Venugopal; Park, Jong-Boem; Rajasekaran, Shanmuganathan; Valacco, Marcelo; Vialle, Luiz; Wang, Jeff; Wiechert, Karsten; Riew, K. Daniel; Samartzis, Dino Factors Impacting the Decision to Initiate Anti-coagulation after Spine Surgery: Findings from the AOSpine Anti-Coagulation Global Survey. Global Spine Journal 2020. Accepted for publication
6. S Rajasekaran, Dilip Chand Raja, Chitraa Tangavel, Sharon Miracle Nayagam, Sri Vijay Anand KS, Sunmathi R, Monica Stef Matchado, M Raveendran, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, K Dharmalingam. Uncovering Molecular Targets for Regenerative Therapy in Degenerative Disc Disease: Do Small Leucine-Rich Proteoglycans hold the Key? Accepted for publication. The Spine Journal 2020. Apr 25:S1529-9430(20)30146-7. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2020.04.011
7. Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan, Chitraa Tangavel,Raveendran Muthurajan, K. S. Sri Vijay Anand, Monica Stef Matchado, Sharon Miracle Nayagam,Ajoy Prasad Shetty,Rishi Mugesh Kanna, K. Dharmalingam. Human intervertebral discs harbour a unique microbiome and dysbiosis determines health and disease. European Spine Journal (2020) 29:1621–1640. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-020-06446-z
8. S.P. Sivakumar, K. Venkatadass, S Rajasekaran. Management of slipped capital femoral epiphysis: Results of a survey of the members of the Paediatric Orthopaedic Society of India (POSI). Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcot.2020.04.029.
9. Neerav Anand Singh , Vibhu Krishnan Viswanathan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mukesh Kanna, S.Rajasekaran. Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) characteristics in Hirayama's Disease (HD): Case Report and Review of Literature. Accepted for publication. World Neurosurgery 140: 180-187, August 2020. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2020.05.036.
10. Said Sadiqi, Marcel F Dvorak, Alexander R Vaccaro, Gregory D Schroeder, Marcel W Post, Lorin M Benneker, Frank Kandziora, S Rajasekaran, Klaus J Schnake, Emiliano N Vialle, F Cumhur Oner. Reliability and Validity of the English Version of the AOSpine PROST (Patient Reported Outcome Spine Trauma). Accepted for publication. SPINE 2020. Apr 24. doi: 10.1097/BRS.0000000000003514. Online ahead of print.
11. Anil Kumar Jain, S. Rajasekaran, Karan Raj Jaggi, Vithal Prasad Myneedu . Current Concepts Review: Tuberculosis of the Spine:. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020; 102:617-28 http://dx.doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.19.00001
12. SilvampattiRamaswamySundararajan,RMohanraj,RajagopalakrishnanRamakanth,KannanMuhil, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Prediction of Recurrence based on the Patello-femoral Morphological Prole and demographic factors in First-Time and Recurrent Dislocators. Accepted for publication. International Orthopaedics 2020. Published online 7 Jun 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-020-04639-1.
13. Dilip Chand Raja, Anupama Maheswaran, Dinesh Kumarasamy, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, S Rajasekaran. Delayed presentation of Urinoma Mimicking Spondylodiscitis Secondary to Ureteric injury following Carrot Stick fracture in Ankylosing Spondylitis European Spine Journal 2020. DOI: 10.1007/s00586-020-06408-5. Published online 16 April 2020.
14. Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran,Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju,Devendra Agraharam,Ramesh Perumal, Arun Kamal, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. The role of a trauma review system and development of intra-operative checklists in improving the quality of fracture xations in a high volume tertiary centre. European Journal of Trauma and Emergency Surgery 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00068-020-01317-0. Published online. 12 February 2020
15. Abhishek Gupta, Sunny Parikh, Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran, Jayaramaraju Dheenadhayalan, Agraharam Devendra, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Comparing the performance of different open injury scores in predicting salvage and amputation in type IIIB open tibia fractures. International Orthopaedics 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-020-04538-5. Published online 23 April 2020.
16. Silvampatti Ramaswamy Sundararajan, Jha kumar Amit, Ramakanth Rajagopalakrishnan, DJoseph B Joseph, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Does change in Occupancy ratio and Fatty Inltration of Supraspinatus inuence functional outcome after single row Rotator cuff repair? – An MRI based study. Accepted for publication. Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery 2020
17. Natesan Rajkumar, Dhanasekaran Soundarrajan, Palanisami Dhanasekararaja, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Clinical and radiological outcomes of total joint arthroplasty in patients with ochronotic arthropathy. Accepted for publication. European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology 2020. DOI. 10.1007/s00590-020-02651-0.
18. Dhanasekara RajaPalanisami, Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Reconstruction of proximal femoral bone loss using circumferential structural allograft during total hip arthroplasty in a young patient. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma 2020. Accepted for publication.
19. S Rajasekaran. The Orthopaedic Forum – “What's Important: Beyond the call of Profession – Personal Advocacy for Road Safety”. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2020;102:445-6 http://dx.doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.19.01100
20. Rajdeep S. Bagga, Ajoy P. Shetty, Vyom Sharma, K. S. Sri Vijayanand, Rishi M. Kanna, S. Rajasekaran. Does preventive care bundle have an impact on surgical site infections followingspine surgery? An analysis of 9607 patients. Spine Deformity 2020. DOI 10.1007/s43390-020-00099-0. Published online. 11 March 2020
21. S. Dilip Chand Raja, S Rajasekaran. Letter to the Editor concerning “ Bacteria: back pain, leg pain and Modic sign – a surgical multicentre comparative study” by Fritzell P, et al (Eur Spine J, 2020;: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-020-06318-6. Published online: 01 February 2020.
22. P. Keerthivasan, N.V. Anupama, Rishi M Kanna, Ajoy P Shetty, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Lumbar artery pseudoaneurysm: a rare case of delayed onset incomplete cauda equina syndrome following transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion. European Spine Journal 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00586-020-06325-7. Received: 11 August 2019 / Revised: 10 January 2020 / Accepted: 27 January 2020
23. Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Motion Preserving Navigated Primary Internal Fixation of Unstable C1 Fractures. Asian Spine J. February 14, 2020 (Epub Ahead of Print). https://doi.org/10.31616/asj.2019.0189 APSS-ASJ BEST CLINICAL RESEARCH AWARD
24. Sunny Parikh,Harendra Singh, Agraharam Devendra, Jayaramaraju Dheenadhayalan, Arvinth Sethuraman, S Raja Sabapathy, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. The use of the Ganga Hospital score to predict the treatment and outcome of open fractures of the tibia. The Bone & Joint Journal 2020. 102-B(1)p 26–32.
25. S Rajasekaran, Dilip Chand Raja S, Chitraa Tangavel, Sri Vijay Anand KS, Sharon Miracle Nayagam, Monica Steffi Matchado, Raveendran Muthurajan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, K Dharmalingam. “Proteomic signature of Nucleus Pulposus in Fetal Intervertebral Discs.”.Asian Spine Journal, January 30, 2020 (Epub Ahead of Print) ; https://doi.org/10.31616/asj.2019.0217 (APSS-ASJ Best Basic Science Award)
26. Rajasekaran S, Chitraa Tangavel, Sri Vijayanand K S, Dilip Chand Raja,RaveendranMuthurajan,Sharon Miracle Nayagam, Monica Steffi Matchado, K.Dharmalingam NASS Outstanding Paper Award 2019. Inflammaging Determines Health and Disease in Lumbar discs -Evidence from Differing Proteomic Signatures of Healthy, aging and Degenerating Discs, The Spine Journal (2020), 48-59. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2019.04.023.
27. Ashish Anand, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, K.R.Renjith, Sri Vijay Anand K, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Does Sarcopenia Increase the Risk for Fresh Vertebral Fragility Fractures?: A Case-Control Study. Asian Spine J. 2020 Feb;14(1):17-24. doi: 10.31616/asj.2019.0049. Epub 2019 Oct 4
28. K R Renjith, Ajoy Shetty, Rishi Kanna, S Rajasekaran. “Spinal Melorheostosis: A Rare Cause For Thoracic Radiculopathy”.International Journal of Spine Surgery. Vol. 14, No. 2, 2020, pp. 209–212. https://doi.org/10.14444/7027
29. Mahender Avinash, Karukayil Ramakrishnan Renjith, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Vyom Sharma, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Unplanned Readmissions after Spine Surgery: A Single-Center Prospective Analysis of a 90-Day Model in 2,860 Cases. Asian Spine Journal 2020; Feb 14(1); 43-50; https;//doi.org/10.31616/asj.2019.0088.
30. Rishi Kanna, K R Renjith, Ajoy Shetty, S Rajasekaran."Classification and Management Algorithm for Post–operative Wound Complications Following Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion". Asian spine journal. March 13, 2020. [Epub ahead of print] https://doi.org/10.31616/asj.2019.0247
31. Ankith Naduvanahalli Vivekanandaswamy, Muhil Kannan, Vyom Sharma, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Anupama Maheswaran, Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Prognostic Utility of Magnetic Resonance imaging (MRI) in predicting neurological outcomes in patients with acute thoracolumbar spinal cord injury. European Spine Journal (2020) Jun:29(6):1227–1235 DOI 10.1007/s00586-019-06135-6.
32. Dhanasekararaja Palanisami, Chirag Parsana Jagdishbhai, Mithun Manohar, Pradeep Ramesh,Rajkumar Natesan, Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan. Improving the accuracy of tibial component placement during total knee replacement in varus knees with tibial bowing: A prospective randomised controlled study. The Knee 26 (2019) 1088-1095.
33. Arunkamal Chandramohan, Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Devendra Agraharam, Ramesh Perumal, Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan. Posterior Malleolus Fractures in Trimalleolar Fracture Dislocations of the Ankle Fixed with Anteroposterior Screws vs Posterior Plating: A Clinical Outcome Study. Journal of Orthopedics and Joint Surgery 2020, Volume 1 Issue 1 (July–December 2019)
34. Kanna, Rishi Mugesh, Dilip Chand Raja, Ajoy P. Shetty, and Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Thoracolumbar Fracture Dislocations without Spinal Cord Injury: Classification and Principles of Management. Global Spine Journal (2019): 2192568219890568.
35. Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran, Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Dhanasekara Raja Palanisami, Devendra Agraharam, Ramesh Perumal,Arun Kamal,Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. A surgical algorithm for the management of recalcitrant distal femur nonunions based on distal femoral bone stock, fracture alignment, medial void, and stability of fixation. Archives of Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00402-019-03172-0. Published online 20 March 2019.
36. Shetty AP, Nikhil KV, Renjith KR, Vijayanand KS, Rajasekaran S. Proximal Anchor Constructs and Its Influence on Surgical Outcome in Growth Rod Technique; A Comparison Between Rib Hooks and Pedicle Screws. Spine deformity. 2019 Nov 1;7(6):979-84.
37. Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Durga Prasad Valleri, Devendra Agraharam, Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan, Impaction Bone Grafting and Valgus Osteotomy: A Technical Trick for the Treatment of Femoral Neck Nonunions. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, October 2019, 33(10) p403-408.
38. Ramesh Perumal, Durga Prasad Valleri, Milkias Tsehaye Gessesse, Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Marginal impaction in complex posterior wall acetabular fractures: role of allograft and mid-term results. th European Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery & Traumatology, October 20 2019. Published online 2 Nov 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00590-019-02584-3
39. Bagga R, Shetty A, Kanna R, Rajasekaran S. INFIX/EXFIX: Innovation managing pelvic fractures in difficult scenarios. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine. 2019 Jul 1;65(3):177-80. Jul- Sep;65(3):177-180. doi: 10.4103/jpgm.JPGM_144_19.
40. Ankith NV, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Sri Vijay Anand KS, Rishi Mugesh Kanna,Ajoy Prasad Shetty. Factors that influence neurological deflcit and recovery in lumbar disc prolapse—a narrative review. Int Orthop. 2019 Apr;43(4):947-955. doi: 10.1007/s00264-018-4242-y. Epub 2018 Nov 24. PMID: 30474689.
41. Sudipta K Patra, Ajoy P Shetty, Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Radiation Exposure to the Surgeon, Surgical Assistant, and Scrub Nurse During Closed Intramedullary Nailing of Long Bones—Does It Vary Depending on the Experience of the Surgeon?. Journal of Orthopaedic Trauma, 2019, Vol 33, Number 2, February 2019, e52-57.
42. Jayaramaraju Dheenadhayalan, M Avinash, Azhar Lakhanian, S Rajasekaran, Shepherd's crook deformity: How to set it straight. A five-step surgical guide. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2019, March 10 2019, 27(1), p 1-8.
43. J Dheenadhayalan, V Durga Prasad, A Devendra, S Rajasekaran, Correlation of radiological parameters to functional outcome in complex proximal humerus fracture fixations: A study of 127 cases. Journal of Orthopaedic Surgery 2019. May 19 2019, 27(2), p 1-8.
44. Agraharam Devendra, Purnaganapathi Sundaram Velmurugesan, Jayaramaraju Dheenadhayalan, Hari Venkatramani, Shanmuganathan Raja Sabapathy, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. One-Bone forearm reconstruction. A salvage solution for the forearm with massive bone loss. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2019;101;e74(1-12), http://dx.doi.org/10.2106/JBJS.18.01235
45. Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran, Dhanasekara Raja Palanisami, Rajkumar Natesan, Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Megaprosthesis in distal femur nonunions in elderlypatients—experience from twenty four cases. International Orthopaedics 2019. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00264-019-04383-
46. Ajoy Shetty, Sri Vijayanand KS, Ankith NV, Rishi Kanna, S. Rajasekaran. Progressive hemiparesis due to spino
laminar anomaly of the axis- a case report and literature review. Accepted for publication. Spinal Cord Series and Cases 2019. Jul 31;5:69. doi: 10.1038/s41394-019-0214-8.
47. Rishi M Kanna, Naveen Babu, Muhil Kannan, Ajoy P Shetty, S Rajasekaran. Diagnostic accuracy of whole spine magnetic resonance imaging in spinal tuberculosis validated through tissue studies. European Spine journal 2019. Dec;28(12):3003-3010. doi: 10.1007/s00586-019-06031-z. Epub 2019 Jun 14
48. Dilip Chand Raja, Shetty AP, Kanna RM, Rajasekaran S. Cauda equina syndrome in an obese pregnant patient secondary to double level lumbar disc herniation–A case report and review of literature. Spinal Cord Series and Cases. 2019 Apr 15;5(1):33. doi: 10.1038/s41394-019-0179-7.
49. Dilip Chand Raja, Mugesh KR, Prasad SA, Rajasekaran S. Delayed presentation of Candidal Vertebral Osteomyelitis following penetrating spinal injury. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics & Trauma. 2019 Feb 23.
50. Ankith NV, Avinash M, Srivijayanand KS, Shetty AP, Kanna RM, Rajasekaran S. Congenital Osseous Anomalies of the Cervical Spine: Occurrence, Morphological Characteristics, Embryological Basis and Clinical Significance: A Computed Tomography Based Study. Asian Spine Journal 2019, Mar 14;13(4):535-543. doi: 10.31616/asj.2018.0260.
51. Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Aju Bosco, Rishi M Kanna, S Rajasekaran. Does preserving or restoring lumbar lordosis have an impact on functional outcomes in tuberculosis of the lumbosacral region? Spine Deformity 7 (2019), 356-363. doi: 10.1016/j.jspd.2018.08.005.
52. Anupama Maheswaran, Siddharth N Aiyer, Osama Farouk, Mohammad El-Sharkawi, Jong-Beom Park, Andrew O' Brien, Ige Oluwole, Yue Wang, Andre de Oliveira Arruda, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Assessment of Interobserver Variability for CT Scan–Based Evaluation of Posterior Ligament Complex Injury in Thoracolumbar Fractures: An International Multicenter Pilot Study. Global Spine Journal, 2019, 1-12, DOI. 10.1177/2192568219839414
53. Rishi M. Kanna, ,Ajoy P. Shetty, and S. Rajasekaran Predictors of Successful Outcomes of Selective Nerve Root Blocks for Acute Lumbar Disc Herniation. Global Spine J. 2019 Aug;9(5):473-479. doi: 10.1177/2192568218800050. Epub 2018
54. Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan, Ajoy Prasad Shetty, Balavenkat Subramanian, Rishi Mugesh Kanna and Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan. A Prospective Randomized Study to Analyze the Efficacy of Balanced Preemptive Analgesia in Spine Surgery. Spine J. 2019 Apr;19(4):569-577. doi: 10.1016/j.spinee.2018.10.010
55. Rishi Mugesh Kanna, Aju Bosco,Ajoy Prasad Shetty,S. Rajasekaran. Unilateral sacroiliitis: diferentiating infective and inflammatory etiology by magnetic resonance imaging and tissue studies. Eur Spine J. 2019 Apr;28(4):762-767. doi: 10.1007/s00586-018-5800-0. Epub 2018 Oct 23. PMID: 30353317.
56 Natesan Rajkumar, Dhanasekaran Soundarrajan, Palanisami Dhanasekararaja, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Preoperative Radiological Parameters Predicting the Need for Lateral Retinacular Release in Total Knee Arthroplasty. The Journal of Arthroplasty (2019) 2925-2930
1 Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Dilip Chand Raja Soundararajan, Ajoy Shetty. Navigation in Spine Surgery. Section 11, Chapter 14. International Society for the Study of Lumbar Spine. March 2020
2 S Rajasekaran, Devendra, Ramesh P, Dheenadhayalan J, C. Arun Kamal, Initial Management of Open Fractures, Textbook on Fracture in Adults, Rockwood & Green's Fractures in Adults. Ninth Edition. Vol.2, 2019 Published by Wolters Kluwever, Page No.811 to 880
Publications - National
1. Curriculum VitaeK. Venkatadass, S. Muthukumar, A. Gomathi & S. Rajasekaran. Is the Acetabulum Retroverted in SCFE? A Study of Acetabular Morphology in Indian Children with SCFE. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics 2020, https://doi.org/10.1007/s43465-020-00172-w.
2. Harvinder Singh Chhabra, Vaibhav Bagaraia, Swapnil Keny, Kalyan Kumar Varma Kalidindi, Abhinandan Mallepally, Mandeep Singh Dhillon, Rajesh Malhotra, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. COVID-19: Current Knowledge and Best Practices for Orthopaedic Surgeons. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics (2020) 54:411–425. https://doi.org/10.1007/s43465-020-00135-1.
3. Natesan Rajkumar, Dhanasekaran Soundararajan, Palanisami Dhanasekaraja, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran. Failed Internal Fixation in Bilateral Femoral Neck Stress Fracture Salvaged with Total Hip Arthroplasty: A Report of Two Cases with Literature Review. Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, Published online: 31 January 2020
4. Rajasekaran Shanmuganathan, Sri Vijayanand Karuppanan, Ajoy P Shetty. Etiology and natural history of Adolescent Idiopathis Scoliosis: A Review. Accepted for publication in Indian Spine Journal 2020.
5. Dheenadhayalan Jayaramaraju, Hari Venkataramani, Raja Bhaskara Rajasekaran, Devendra Agraharam, Shanmuganathan Raja Sabapathy, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Modified Capanna's Technique (Vascularized Free Fibula Combined with Allograft) as a Single-Stage Procedure in Post-traumatic Long-Segment Defects of the Lower End of the Femur: Outcome Analysis of a Series of 19 Patients with an Average Gap of 14 cm. Indian journal of Plastic Surgery 2019, December 26th 2019, 52(3 p296-303.
6. Rajavelu Rajesh, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Sri Vijayanand. Imaging in Cervical Myelopathy. Indian Spine Journal, Vol 2, Issue 1, January-June 2019, pg 20-32.
7. Dilip Chand Raja, Shetty AP, Kanna RM, Rajasekaran S. Delayed postoperative spondylodiscitis in a case of Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis (DISH) following surgical intervention for traumatic C7-T1 bifacteal dislocation. Indian Spine Journal Year : 2019 | Volume: 2 | Issue Number: 2 | Page: 152-157
8. Silvampatti R Sundararajan, Ramakanth Rajagopalakrishnan, Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran Arthroscopic Excision of Angio-Fibro-Lipomatous Hamartoma of the Knee: A Rare Case Report. Indian journal of orthopaedics 2019;53:732-5.