You are in - Home >> ISOC
Ganga Hospital becomes member of ISOC
- Orthopaedic unit of Ganga Hospital has been elected to the International Society of Orthopaedic Centres (ISOC).
- ISOC is a very select group of orthopaedic units in the world.
- The membership is by invitation and limited to the best hospitals in the world.
- Hospitals with good track records in clinical work, teaching and research are only invited.
- ISOC was started in 2006 and so far only 15 centres are included.
- It is the first Unit to be invited to join this group from South Asia.