You are in - Home >> Department of Dietary >> Awards and Accolades
Awards and Accolades
- Award for an Oral Presentation on Burns Nutrition at the 47th Annual National Conference of Indian Dietetic Association at AIIMS, New Delhi held from 21st to 23rd December 2014.
Our efforts in the arena of nutrition research have been recognized with these prestigious awards:
- Mrs. Deepa Sathish, Chief Dietitian: received the Best Oral Presentation award in 38th National Annual Convention of Indian Dietetic Association at Indore, Madhya Pradesh for its uniqueness. (2005)
- Dr. Rohini Sharma, Chief Clinical Nutritionist: received the Best Oral Paper Presentation Award at the National conference on "Psychodynamics of abuse and neglect" at PSG college of Nursing. (Sept 2011)
- Dr. Rohini Sharma, Chief Clinical Nutritionist: received the Best Poster award at the 43rd Annual National conference of the Nutrition Society of India held at NIN, Hyderabad. (Nov 2011)
- Dr. Rohini Sharma, Chief Clinical Nutritionist: received the Best Poster Award in the 4th Indo - Korean Conference on Integrative Bioscience Research - Opportunities and Challenges, at Avinashilingam University. (Feb 2012)